Like it or not


Today was a day full of up and downs. In the morning, I thought today will be THE day. The day, when I will buy my new camera. But, life is a surprise. At the end of the day, I am still not 100% sure which camera I will buy.
And today I was asked: Do you like to live here? Well, if I would be asked a few months earlier I would have said definitely no. But now I really had to think.I am glad, that I choosed Weingarten and not Karlsruhe for living. Here some impressions of this week and Weingarten.



And did you see the sunset and the moon this night? WOW! Sunset today (Picture above is from Tuesday) was pink and red, half of the sky! And then the full moon (maybe also the reason, that I am still awake) rises and I couldn't drive home! I drove into the wineyards and corn fields to have a better look on the moon. And above Weingarten such a great view. Well, I think I found the place for the first shoots with the new camera. The surrounding calm, the sound full of piece (chirr of the cricket) and wine and corn and a big full moon over me, meanwhile I was sitting on the street and taking some photos. Unfortunately the night came too early.







So, good night!!

Comments