What do you want?

What do you stand for? Most nights I don't know ....

At the moment, I have so many photos , that I don't know which I shall post next.

So I decided, maybe you can help me.

What do you want to see?


  • Winterphotos (snow and ice) of Wengerde
  • Fall in Wengerde
  • Fall in der Pfalz
  • Nature photos
  • Macro insects
  • Animals (Serengeti park)
  • moto race
  • Summer in the city
  • Summer at rhine and lake
  • Travel 
    • Bilbao Spain
    • Liencres (Costa Quebrada) Spain
    • Santander Spain
    • Milan Italy
    • Zürich Switzerland
    • Regensburg Germany
    • Basel Switzerland
    • Edinburgh UK
    • Coast and Hills in Scotland
    • Poland
    • Auschwitz Poland
    • Krakow Poland
    • Ostrava Tchech. Rep.
    • Mulhouse France
    • Goslar Germany
    • castles in Baden-Baden Germany
    • Allgäu- Schloss Neuschwanstein... Germany
    • Markgräfler Land Germany
    • Tampa USA
    • Copenhagen Denmark
    • Malmö Sweden
    • Lund Sweden
    • Bad Honnef Germany
    • Kassel Germany
    • Heidelberg Germany
    • Ettlingen Germany
    • Göttingen Germany
    • Frankfurt Germany

Please make your choice and use the comment box or write me on fb or g+ !







Comments

Post a Comment