Hello 2014!!

New Year's Eve 2014

Uff, 2014 is already one month old and I didn't post anything, but only so far...

The last time I shot more in RAW, which also means more work...Hmm Maybe I have to think about that...

But anyway...

TATATADAAAA

1. Post in 2014!! Here it is! And two third of the photos are also from the first day in 2014. January 1st had nice weather, actually I was a little bit too late to catch the nice weather, but I had the chance to see this hidden sunset.

January 1st, 2014 in the wineyards (mobile)

Although this photo seems to look a little bit grey, I didn't do any further processing. I think my mobile captured the right moment.
January 2nd, 2014 (mobile)

So let's hope that the rest of the year will also be so beautiful!

Since I have time to check my camera photos of the US and the rest, I will maybe post more mobile photos, so the break between the posts will be not so long.



....in GERMAN


oh oh oh, da ist das neue Jahr ja schon einen Monat alt und ich habe hier noch einen keinen Post hinterlassen. Naja, in Gedanken waren es schon viele, wirklich!

Aber was soll ich sagen, ich fotografier zur Zeit in RAW, da hat man hinterher zwar viele Möglichkeiten aber auch mehr Arbeit und länger dauert es dann auch.

Daher werde ich einfach ein paar Handyfotos in der Zukunft posten, über größere Pausen zu überbrücken.

Die Fotos von oben sind Silvester, Neujahr und 2.01. geschossen.

 Mit einem wundervollem Wetter begrüßte uns das Jahr 2014 (ich habe gerade noch den Sonnenuntergang in der Weinbergen einfangen können), wollen wir hoffen, dass es so bleibt.

Comments