Trip to Austria

It was six o'clock in the morning on a saturday and I was fully packed with a backpack, a daypack and my skies. I walked to the train station, a totally bad idea! Fortunately, I arrived just in time for the train. Our train was empty. Good for me, so I had the chance to make some photos.


  

Next to wine, you could see the Lake Constance (Bodensee).



Lake Constance (via mobile phone)





           




We passed Lindau, the only train station on an island in Germany. The wheater was still fine and the water really blue.




                 




Between Lindau (Germany) and Bregenz (Austria), the train was most of the time next to the Lake Constance.



view (via mobile phone)




We are getting closer and closer to the alpes. No, we are already in the alpes.



view (via mobile phone)




Great view !!




               





 Finally, after six hours we arrived in St. Christoph am Arlberg!




Comments