Sunset, cherrytree and may beetles

When I came back from work, I saw this nice sunset and decided to enjoy the sunset and the warm spring, which is now actually all around us.If you followed my blog, you know I love beautiful sunsets and especially in Baden we have more of them.


 

The colour of the sky was more pink than red, but perfect in harmony with the white flowers of the cherry tree. Then I saw some May beetles and I had the idea to take some photos of them, although I don't like them so much. Well, the May beetles are big and fast but they also never come alone. Since there are always a few, it is hard to decide where to focus. The following photos arose while trying to catch a photo of a May beetle. Actually, there isn't one on the photos, but I like the photos very much and these are the real photos without any "Photoshopping".










Finally, I got two photos of the beetles. Well, not like I expected, not sharp and in detail. But I think this is a good result while my heart was beating very loud. It was getting darker and more and more May beetles were around. You could hear them, you could feel them. And using a flash in the middle of insects is maybe not the best idea.






On this photo you can see two May beetles and the shape of one is really sharp. Using the flash in the darkness was a little bit like Blairwitch project.




Good night!

Comments